January 24, 2020
You are here : News


Latest News

Rameda Pharmaceutical Announces joining EGX
Egyptian Exchange
Posted: Thursday, 28 Nov 2019

Rameda Pharmaceutical, Egyptian Company, announced its plan to float 55.5% of its shares, Public offering & 2.9% private offering on the Egyptian Exchange (EGX). Rameda hopes to raise 1.755 billion Egyptian pounds from its shares offer, which will be made in two tranches priced at 4.66 pounds per share, as mentioned in its prospectus published in the Egyptian newspapers. One tranche, representing a 5% stake, will be sold to investors in a public offering, and the remainder 95% sold in a private offering. The company’s public offering would begin on Thursday 28 th of November 2019 and will last for 5 working days. Rameda was established by a group of Gulf investors in 1994, acting in the field of manufacturing and selling wide range of generic pharmaceutical products, exporting to six countries, according to its website.
  News Locator
Enter a keyword and select a member from the drop-down menu to search for news items.

You can leave the keyword field blank to see a complete list of news items sorted by date.


Search in: