August 17, 2018
You are here : News


Latest News
Foreign Investors’ Asset value Grows 28% in 5 Months at TSE
Tehran Stock Exchange
Posted: Sunday, 17 Sep 2017

“During the first five months of current Iranian year, 91% of foreign investors’ buy and sell was traded by institutional investors and the remaining 9 percent by individual ones”, announced Mr. Hamid Rouhbakhsh Tehran Stock Exchange’s Public Relations and International Affairs Director. Meanwhile, buy and sell value and volume by foreign investors rose by 20 and 67 percent respectively year on year. He stated further that foreign investors trade shares of listed companies in 37 industries among 38 sectors. Trading statistics on 22 August 2017 depict that foreign investors’ asset value increased 28 percent in comparison to 21 March 2017, the beginning of current Iranian year.
  News Locator
Enter a keyword and select a member from the drop-down menu to search for news items.

You can leave the keyword field blank to see a complete list of news items sorted by date.


Search in: